Original air date, 03-09-2017
Generally (more specific later in the show):
- They interfere on many levels
- They are not ‘supposed’ to be in us BUT they can ‘look like’ things that are
- They get in via many routes and build up over time
- They are ‘stealthy’ and don’t often show up on regular tests
- They are great ‘masqueraders’ and mimic many other diseases or make them worse
- “Aren’t we ALL toxic?”
How do they cause trouble?
- They can mimic many normal processes
- Metals “sit” in mineral cofactor sites and slow or stop enzymes
- Metals can cause oxidation and oxidative damage
- Metals sit on receptor sites normally used for minerals and can change neurotransmission
- Chemicals can mimic hormones
- They can slow normal toxin elimination
How do I get exposed to them?
- Air, Water, Food…
- Concept of “Body Burden”
- Some eliminate faster than others
What can I do about them?
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!