Originally aired on 04-19-2018
Sometimes in medicine you get a “curveball” and you may think you have one problem and it’s something totally different. In this show Dr. Anderson will discuss some patient cases that illustrate this phenomenon. From another doctor telling them “it’s all in your head” to patients who self-diagnose (and do it wrong…) what an integrative and naturopathic medical approach looks like and how it plays out.
- With all these cases over time what are the areas most likely to cause “unusual” or difficult to diagnose problems?
- Cell function
- Biofilms – Microbial resistance
- Immune system
- Digestive system
- Physical – Structural
- The 25 year old woman with odd cramping.
- The 51 year old lady with “MS” – or was it?
- The 49 year old mother of two children wanting to prevent breast cancer reoccurrence.
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!
To consult Dr A about a case, please fill out the form at the Contact Portal.
For patient questions and concerns, refer to the clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies.