Originally aired on 03-15-2018
In this show we will discuss what they are and how they are used in the body. Why do we need to supplement (or do we)? When would I need them most? What categories are there and what are safe doses? When can I take more to help with a specific purpose (athletics, disease, healing etc.) and more.
- What are minerals and what do they do for me?
- What are amino acids and how do they help?
NUTRITION – THE PLANTS DON’T HAVE WHAT THEY USED TO!
- “A Kushi Institute analysis of nutrient data from 1975 to 1997 found that average calcium levels in 12 fresh vegetables dropped 27 percent; iron levels 37 percent; vitamin A levels 21 percent, and vitamin C levels 30 percent. A similar study of British nutrient data from 1930 to 1980, published in the British Food Journal, found that in 20 vegetables the average calcium content had declined 19 percent; iron 22 percent; and potassium 14 percent. Yet another study concluded that one would have to eat eight oranges today to derive the same amount of Vitamin A as our grandparents would have gotten from one.” Quoted from https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/soil-depletion-and-nutrition-loss/
- Special plants or what?
- What can herbs be used for in health?
- What about kitchen spices?
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!
To consult Dr A about a case, please fill out the form at the Contact Portal.
For patient questions and concerns, refer to the clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies.