Originally aired on 12-14-2017
· What is Epigenetic and what are Epigenetic Memories?
· How is gene expression different than genetic code?
· In October of this year you spoke at the NYANP Conference on “Epigenetics and Nutrigenomics.”
· (New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians) – Is this accepted industry wide? Or is there a faction who still think the world is flat?
· I can see how testing for genetic markers is helpful… does it apply to gene expression?
· What can be done about the physiological effects vs. the psychological effects of negative gene expression?
· We’ve talked with cellular biologist, Dr. Bruce Lipton, over 10 years ago who presented the idea of cellular memory being traced for at least 4 generations. Fast forward 10 years, now they’re proving that congenital issues and trauma can be passed down 14 generations genetically? (side note: The spin-off of that one hypnosis practitioners created a clearing process of the emotional cellular memory.)
· What are the implication of generational exposure to trauma?
· How, if not neutralized, can that impact future generations?
Posted on: Wednesday, November 8th 2017 at 12:15 pm
Written By: GreenMedInfo Research Group
The past of our ancestors lives on through us: Groundbreaking research illustrates how parental experience is not only epigenetically imprinted onto offspring, but onto an unprecedented number of future generations. Rather than occurring over the elongated time scale of millions of years, genetic change can transpire in real biological time through nanoparticles known as exosomes.
Find the rest of the article from GreenMedInfo Research Group here : http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/game-changing-study-epigenetic-memories-are-passed-down-14-successive-generations
© [11-08-2017] GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfoLLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter here http://www.greenmedinfo.com/greenmed/newsletter.
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!
To consult Dr A about a case, please fill out the form at the Contact Portal.
For patient questions and concerns, refer to the clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies.