Laboratory medicine is a cornerstone of proper diagnosis and patient safety. This series is designed to break down the commonly used laboratory investigations in naturopathic and functional medicine. It will describe the tests in each category, discuss their meaning and define next steps to follow when abnormalities are found.
Common Labs - Part 1
#79 Laboratory Medicine Series: Part-1
- Components & Major indications for monitoring (Chemistry Panels)
- Common follow-up tests if abnormal values are found
- Liver and Renal assessment
- Bilirubin formation, metabolism and measurement
- Inflammatory & Surrogate Markers