In this session Dr. Anderson will discuss pharmaceutical agents used in gastrointestinal infections. Attention to drugs covering bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic and helminthic infections will be paid.
- Describe the use of antibacterial drugs
- Describe the use of antifungal drugs
- Describe the use of antiviral drugs
- Describe the use of antiparasitic and helminthic drugs
- Discuss side effect mitigation
4 thoughts on “#91 GI Pharmacology – Infectious Disease”
Hi I am having trouble accessing the quiz
I have actually listened to this lecture two times and it still won’t let me check as complete and advance to the quiz. Any recommendations?
I have sent you an email, the quiz and certificate for this webinar are now available. Please reach out if you have any other questions!
Hello, Can you share how many CE hours total and how many are pharm please?
This course is 2 CEs with 2 of them being pharm