2.0 CME Total | 0.5 Pharm
In this webinar Dr. Anderson will use his unique background in naturopathy and his prior work in ophthalmic medicine to discuss some of the common eye conditions that may be aided by natural means. In this session he will discuss pathophysiology, pharmacology, and nutritional intervention for the following: Forms of macular degeneration, glaucoma, and retinitis pigmentosa. Diagnostic criteria, red-flags, and nutrient intervention will be included.
• Describe the anatomical and pathological basis for the two main forms of maculopathy.
• Describe the anatomical and pathological basis for the two main forms of glaucoma.
• Describe the pathological presentation of retinitis pigmentosa.
• Discuss common pharmacological strategies for the above conditions.
• Discuss common nutritional interventions for the above conditions.