Originally aired on 07-06-2017
Everyone knows the word and everyone dreads hearing they or a loved one has it. What is it, how does it start and what happens when you are diagnosed? In this program Dr. Anderson will use his three decades experience in working with patients who have cancer to discuss these and other topics.
- What is cancer?
- Are all cancers the same?
- What are the stages and grades?
- What can happen when it grows or spreads?
- What causes cancer?
- Genetic theory
- Metabolic theory
- How does this fit into prevention
- What are standard therapies?
- What are CAM therapies?
- How often do these therapies work?
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!
To consult Dr A about a case, please fill out the form at the Contact Portal.
For patient questions and concerns, refer to the clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies.