Originally aired on 07-13-2017
One area of cancer care that has “blown up” in the past twenty years is the area of “Integrative or Alternative” cancer therapies. Dr. Anderson has been involved in the clinical use and more importantly research into these therapies over the past three decades. Does IV Vitamin C work? What about Mistletoe? Are supplements worth it? My oncologist said NO! In this program he will break down some of the more common therapies, how (or if) they work and when they are appropriate.
- Does IV Vitamin C work?
- IVC Information for Patients and Physicians
- One hospitals experience:
- What about Mistletoe?
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Metabolic Therapies
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapies
- Can we target them?
- Metformin: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2756324/pdf/nihms-142045.pdf
- Curcumin: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24851881
- Vitamin-C: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170308083940.htm
- Cancer vaccines
- Metronomic chemotherapy
- Are supplements worth it?
- My oncologist said NO!
- What about children with cancer?
- A former patient / parents of Dr. Anderson have the best website: http://www.mykidcurescancer.com/
- Who knows about these therapies?
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!
To consult Dr A about a case, please fill out the form at the Contact Portal.
For patient questions and concerns, refer to the clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies.