Originally aired on 06-16-2017
Dr. Anderson will talk about the way the immune system gets “off track” and confused creating the allergy syndromes. Symptoms, severity and ideas for management will be discussed. A look at the types of allergy from airborne to digestive / food based and others will be looked into. Medications and natural methods of treatment will be looked at as well.
- What is an allergy?
- What is histamine?
- How do they happen? http://www.phadia.com/en-US/Allergy-diagnostics/Is-it-allergy/Allergy-explained/
- Can they get worse?
- Are they deadly?
- What is the concept of “body allergen load”?
- Scratch / Blood / Elimination / Patch etc.
- Helps decide “small – medium – large” issue
- Used for avoidance and desensitization Rx.
- What can I be allergic to?
- Almost anything
- Pollen / Mold / Dust Mites…
- Foreign proteins (drugs other substances)
- Mast cell stabilizers
- Natural therapies:
- Avoid sensitive foods
- Vitamin C
- B-Vitamins: B complex, B5 (2000-4000 mg a day)
- Trace minerals
Listen to the episode here!
Originally aired, and hosted on Contact Talk Radio,
by Dr. Paul Anderson every week!
To consult Dr A about a case, please fill out the form at the Contact Portal.
For patient questions and concerns, refer to the clinic, Advanced Medical Therapies.