Biofilms – Update
Biofilms – Concepts and Therapies
Event: May 31 (Tue) 5:30PM – 7:00PM PST
In this special WebCall Dr. Anderson will review the latest science and clinical outcomes from years of clinical research in biofilm therapies. He will outline the difference between Phase-1 and Phase-2 biofilms, and how to assess and treat each part of that spectrum.
CME Total 1.5 hours – Of that pharmacology CME is 1.5 hours
AANP CE Approved
Concepts & Therapies Overview
- What are biofilms and how do they fit into my non-resolving infectious immune cases?
- Why don’t I see benefit from most biofilm therapies?
- What misconceptions do we all have about biofilms?
- What actual hard science leads to new innovations?
- What is the difference between Phase-1 and Phase-2 biofilms and how do we treat each?
- What therapies are available and which ones have I NOT heard of?