- Nutrients and COVID-19
- Heavy Metals, Bone Turnover, Osteopenia and Osteoporosis Assessment and Treatment
- Mycoplasma and Chlamydia Clinical Notes
- Ascorbic Acid versus Sodium Ascorbate
- IV Vitamin C for Hospital Use for COVID-19
- 6C – Chelation, Detoxification, Magnesium, other Mineral levels and Platinum Based Chemotherapies
- 6B – Leukemia and Oxidative Therapies Including Intravenous Ascorbic Acid / HDIVC
- 6A – 2019 IVC, Antioxidant – Chemo and Radiation Update
- Adding Heparin to IV’s to Avoid Thrombosis
- H.R. 1959 Preserving Patient Access to Compounded Medications Act of 2019
- How can we use our failures to advance and adapt (in anything)? How can failure change medicine?
- What are known cancer causes and what can I do about them?